[Peace] Re: Memorial in Champaign-Urbana this Saturday for Dr. Tiller?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jun 3 15:42:55 CDT 2009

Pro-Abortion is no doubt the more accurate of the three terms because it
really does describe the matter conceptually.

Baby-killing could be accurate too but it really doesnt reflect the
mindset of the unaware participants who
really just don't quite realize what they are doing.  A few do
understand and proceed anyway, unfortunately.

Pro-choice considers the mother only and is not cognizant of the rights
of the other individual, the child, who although unborn,
is fully alive, and has a right to its life (its future).  "To take away
one's future is Murder" - Ken Schoolland, "The Philosophy of Liberty".

The use of "Reproductive justice" as a rhetorical cloaking device is
totally absurd, because the innocent child, the object of reproduction,
is the one being wronged and is crying out for justice to be done.

Although I do not condone the execution of abortionists, whether by
vigilantes, zealots, or the state, the
term Reproductive Justice actually seems to imply that anyone who
tampers with the developing child is
liable to judgment for wrongful deeds.