[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Re: Memorial in Champaign-Urbana

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 18:44:52 CDT 2009

Good points, Bob.

I too do fear that AWARE is on its last legs. When some associated
with AWARE softly echo the ranting of a Bill O'Reilly, I feel
revulsion, and don't wish to be associated with such, even if they
have anti-war credentials. It's like trying to square the circle. I
would suggest of those who like to quote Chris Floyd (as I do) that
they read his commentary, Sex-Haunted Saints and Sinister Clowns:
Engendering Anti-Abortion Terror at http://www.chris-floyd.com/  (May
31 entry).

--mkb