[Peace] IRAN-Candlelight Vigil in memorial of NEDA and many others

Chris Tuck christuck911 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 00:33:37 CDT 2009

You are hereby invited you to "UIUC Candlelight Vigil in memorial of NEDA
and many others" today.  Please forward this along to anyone and everyone
who might be interested!!

Event: UIUC Candlelight Vigil in memorial of NEDA and many others
What: Rally
Host: UIUC event planners
Start Time: Today, June 26 at 8:30pm
End Time: Today, June 26 at 9:15pm
Where: In front of Alma Mater

We would like to invite you to join us for the candlelight vigil in memorial
of the victims of recent crisis in Iran. This is the least we can do to
express our support and sympathy towards them.

We will start the vigil promptly at 8:30; we, therefore, appreciate if you
could be on time. Furthermore, in respect of the spirit of a memorial
ceremony, we recommend that you wear black if possible.  We will provide
some candles; however, please feel free to bring long-lasting candles if you
like.

To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1949078&k=R2164264T2YM5JEIUDWZPV

--
Chris Tuck
-Undergrad-UIUC