[Peace] 3 opportunities to help with 4th of July anti-war voice

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:01:51 CDT 2009

There are 3 things you can do to help with the 4th of July anti-war voice.

1. You can help put together posters. This Thursday, 7pm-9pm at the IMC.
2. You can help find images to use on the posters. A list will follow
shortly. HELP! I found some, but could definitely use some help.
Digital is best.
3. You can carry a sign in the parade. 11:30am-2pm on the 4th.

Our original plan to use a flatbed trailer had some mechanical
problems with the vehicle needed to pull it, so we will be walking the
parade. Unless someone has some other brilliant idea!

-karen medina