[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Anti-racism

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:03:05 CST 2009

 You are avoiding my original question....

Really?

" What IS your definition of enpowerment?"

Taking the talk and putting it to action! It's short, sweet, and to the
point. It is also in my prior post.

I also understand why this particular message board has been referred to as
"Peace-Disgust" - While I would hate to miss out on any announcements
towards interesting events I am starting to get tired of my inbox being
filled with this crap.