[Peace] informal sendoff for the bus to tomorrow's demonstrations in DC?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 20 14:58:32 CDT 2009

Yesterday was the 6th anniversary of the US invasion of Iraq.

Tomorrow, Sat March 21st, the ANSWER coalition ( http://answer.pephost.org )
is organizing a march on the Pentagon.   Tonight, a DC-bound bus will
carry 20 people from C-U -- organized by local Campus Anti-War Network
and ISO chapters.

That bus, I hear, is leaving this evening about 8:25PM,
from the parking lot of the ISR dorms -- a block south of Green St.,
and a block or so west of Lincoln.  The bus started from Iowa,
and should arrive around 7:30 or so -- there's an hour layover
for the Iowa people to have supper.

I aim to be at ISR, around 8pm this evening, to see them off.
Anyone else?  (I'm not proposing a formal event, just moral support.)

[Followups set to peace-discuss...]

   Stuart