[Peace] Gardening with Your Community - Monday, May 18th

Mark Mallon mmallon2 at illinois.edu
Fri May 15 10:01:36 CDT 2009

Please forward widely!

What: Gardening With Your Community

When: Monday, May 18th, at 7:30 pm.

Where: Urbana Free Library, Auditorium (located in the basement)

Every month, the Prairie Greens host a discussion on a local issue. This
month we will talk about gardening. Gardening has been gaining in
popularity across the country, with a flurry of activity in
Champaign-Urbana.  The discussion will deal with community gardening
projects and the importance of gardening and local foods.  We will be
joined by Wes Jarrell, Director of the Environmental Change Institute,
and Zach Grant, manager of the student farm at the University of Illinois.