[Peace] AWARE Farmer's Market tabling this weekend, 5/30?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu May 28 10:52:23 CDT 2009

Anyone free this Saturday morning for the 9:20-10:40
or 10:40-noon shifts for the AWARE Farmer's Market table?

Carl and Wayne have the first shift well covered,
but we could use another person for either of the later shifts.
Thanks to Wayne we have a nice green umbrella, and with luck,
thanks to Janet W., we may have a whole new batch of stuff to sell
(by this weekend with luck, by next weekend with less luck).

More people have signed up for later weekends, but for the 30th,
a bunch of regulars are out of town or otherwise busy.

I aim to be there for 2nd and 3rd shifts, but if anyone'd like to join me,
that'd be cool.

cheers

   Stuart