[Peace] Response to Israel Studies Program

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 08:38:37 CST 2009

With my encouragement, several members of Students for Justice in Palestine will be attending the Israel Studies Program Event at Levis on the evening of November 17th (next Tuesday). We are planning to raise the issues suggested by my recent commentary in the News-Gazette.

They will be discussing their plans at a meeting on Thursday, November 12, at 5 p.m. in Room 404 of the Illini Union (north side). I won't be there until 5:20 or so. I think it would be helpful if two or three additional people--student activists or AWARE related--attend the meeting if they have strategic suggestions regarding a response to this event.

Please let me know off-list if you would like to come.

DG