[Peace] Tonight at the Champaign City Council

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:57:09 CST 2009

Public comments will be taken at the beginning before the study session and
the Chief of police and the Police Training Institute will be there to
defend the Use of Force policy, according to the News Gazette article.
 Tasers will be part of this discussion. Please come and attend even if you
do not plan to speak or if you live in Urbana. This is an important
occasion.