[Peace] Fwd: Gubernatorial Debate, Nov. 18!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 12 19:06:55 CST 2009

And it's perhaps worth noting that Rich Whitney was indeed invited to the
gubernatorial debate at Midwest Liberty Fest -- which was dismissed by some as a
"tea-party" affair.

Rich took part with a half-dozen of the other gubernatorial candidates -- 2 Rep,
2 Dem, 2  independents -- and made them all look silly.  (They are silly, of
course.)