[Peace] AWARE On The Air this week

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 22 12:49:05 CST 2009

I'm unable to make tonight's meeting, but I will be at UPTV Tuesday at 1pm to
record this week's AWARE On The Air.

Ron Szoke & Wayne Johnson have said that they will participate.

I'd like to hear from anyone else who's able to make it.  More voices improve
the program, and, if you just want to come and sit at the table, you're welcome
to do so.  We want to make the program a general presentation of AWARE's concerns.

Would whoever takes minutes tonight send them to me (even if unfinished) by
tomorrow evening?  They're the basis for the structure of the program in regard
to recent and upcoming events.

Regards, CGE