[Peace] AWARE on the Air

Ron Szoke r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 29 22:20:30 CST 2009

AWARE ON THE AIR will be recording another discussion of current public
issues on Tuesday, Dec. 1, 1:00--2:00 pm, in the Urbana City Council
chambers, 400 S Vine St, U.

You are invited to participate by making a brief prepared presentation or by
simply making comments or raising questions about what other participants
have said.

I will be anchoring this session in Carl's absence.  Please notify me if you plan
to be there so I can work out appropriate time allocations.

The session should be shown on UPTV, local cable channel 6, at 10 pm that
night.

Best wishes,

-- Ron Szoke
   367-7329