No subject

Mon Sep 28 15:09:14 CDT 2009

not be doubted ... and a regime that has lost its legitimacy will also
lose its power ... the region will remain unstable, with little hope of
freedom and isolated from the progress of our times ... we must choose
between a world of fear and a world of progress; we cannot stand by and do
nothing while dangers gather; we must stand up for our security, and for
the permanent rights and hopes of mankind..."  That seems about right.

  C. G. Estabrook
  University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [MC-190]
  109 Observatory, 901 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana IL 61801 USA
  office: 217.244.4105 mobile: 217.369.5471 home: 217.359.9466
  <www.carlforcongress.org>