No subject

Mon Sep 28 15:09:14 CDT 2009

1) Do not spend any money until you have cleared the request with
AWARE's finance group. This group consists of myself, Michael Walcher,
and Vicki Ansermet. We cannot approve committes or events for
carte blanche spending. Every cost must be individually requested and
analyzed for approval.

2) I, Raia Fink the individual, sign the checks and keep the books. I Have
not ever been the voice of approval for AWARE spending. Previously
approval has either been assumed or voted on by general group consensus at
the sunday meetings. No longer. refer to item #1

3) Since this overspend has most likely occurred due to lack of
communication among AWARE spenders, the finance group will attempt regular
reports (either at the sunday meetings or on this listserve) detailing how
much money AWARE currently has as well as all requests we have recieved.

4) If you want to donate your own resources for AWARE events and supplies,
right on! Be aware that AWARE is NOT not-for-profit, therefore, your
generous donations are NOT tax deductible. If necessary, I could probably
create some sort of rudimentary reciept of the donation for your personal
record keeping, and then again, so could you.

5) Please continue/resume sending around a collection jar at all
appropriate AWARE events, including meetings.

6) If you've already spent money before today and haven't been reimbursed,
don't worry, we'll figure something out. (if you can wait a little bit for
reimbursement, by all means let me know).

7) If you spend unauthorized money after today and want reimbursement, you
are s.o.l. But we'll attempt to take care of it anyway (in a manner that
may be less than timely.)

8) Looks like its time for another fun fundraiser!

*note: none of the above guidelines are particularly new, so compliance
shouldn't be too difficult.

peace,
Raia

        Show me a time when violence is necessary and I will show you
              a time when you are not as free as you thought.
                           -Bombs don't meet needs-