No subject

Mon Sep 28 15:09:14 CDT 2009

<BR>
&quot;We met with staff of Senator Crapo and Craig together. Very large, di=
verse group of participants including four Benedictine sisters and members o=
f Lutheran Peace Fellowship as well as Idaho Peace Coalition and Snake River=
 Alliance and independents. &nbsp;&nbsp;Everyone was very articulate and hea=
rtfelt and respectful. . . . We were also asked exactly what questions we wa=
nted answered and folks gave great and pretty comprehensive responses.&quot;=
 <BR>
<BR>