No subject

Mon Sep 28 15:09:14 CDT 2009

<BR>
&quot;We were extremely fortunate to have, in our group, Democratic State R=
epresentative, Nan Grogan Orrock, Elizabeth Chestnut from WAND, and a few re=
tired Armed forces personnel . . . who very eloquently told of the warnings =
given to her squad of going to war with Iraq. 'Too bloody,' they said, 'a bi=
g mistake. Do not go to war with Iraq.' &nbsp;The entire Gluck family was pr=
esent to admonish Zell Miller that if the US went to war with Iraq it would =
be the children who ultimately would suffer those consequences.&quot; <BR>
<BR>