[Peace] Fw: Watch a Film, Stop A War

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 15:04:00 CDT 2009

Wow, AWARE Films is in the vanguard on this! Check out Robert Greenwald's film for yrselves TOMORROW, Sun, Sept 20th at 2p at the Champaign Public Library. Pot sweetened w/ refreshments and after-film discussion. (Sorry, no actual sweetened pot.)
 --Jenifer

--- On Thu, 9/17/09, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfoundation.org> wrote:

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add info at bravenewfoundation.org to your address book.

Dear Jenifer,

1. Get two tickets to the NYC premiere

The full length Rethink Afghanistan film is here!

With 57% of Americans opposing the U.S. war in Afghanistan, we need to continue the work we are doing together and further build the momentum to stop the war. Get DVDs of this film, host a screening with neighbors, invite your Congressmen to attend, and give this DVD to a school.

Want to get two free tickets to an exclusive NYC premiere of Rethink Afghanistan? Pick one of these options:

Get Rethink Afghanistan on DVD. Join us at the opening with a special panel including Jeremy Scahill, myself, and others.

Host a screening of the film.

Invite your Congressman or Staffer to see the film: call (202) 224-3121. Send us a note about your conversation or post it on your Facebook wall and direct us there.

Post one of the six Rethink Afghanistan segments with a message to get the DVD on your Facebook profile. Then, tell us about it on Facebook.

Make a video mash up of our Afghanistan content. We will show the top three videos at the premiere and post them on Facebook and Twitter. Post the link to your video on your Twitter account with #Afghanistan or message us on Facebook. Submit a video by 9/29 and you are guaranteed to get two free tickets.

Use the tickets for yourself or give to a friend. Details of the premiere will be given once you sign up. We look forward to seeing you there.

Yours,
Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Foundation team

Join the conversation:

Get our latest videos via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
To stop receiving updates from us, click here.
Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232