[Peace] October peace demonstration / NOT at 2pm / join Unity March at NOON / October 3

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:40:03 CDT 2009

Anyone willing to bring some refreshment item (not requiring a certain
temperature at time of serving) to the Family Room of the IMC for free food
at the end of the Unity March, please reply to Barbara Kessel (
barkes at gmail.com) or to Ricky Baldwin (Baldwinricky at yahoo.com).You could
bring it before the march or at the end, whichever is more convenient.