[Peace] 2 somewhat related events: 1) immigration; 2) Social Justice Forum film

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:31:18 CDT 2009

DREAM Act Rally
Wednesday, September 23
12 pm, University of Illinois Quad
A couple of minutes of your time can change the lives of thousands of
students forever.  Immigration reform can't wait any longer.
Participate in a National Day of Action in support of the DREAM Act
with a rally on the Quad.  For more information, contact
idreamillinois at gmail.com or add us on facebook: Illinois iDream.

*Fresh* Documentary Screening and Discussion
Wednesday, September 23, 7 p.m.
Channing Murray Foundation (1209 W. Oregon, U)
Social Justice Forum: Film and Discussion
Screening of documentary *Fresh*. Film celebrates the farmers,
thinkers and business people across America who are reinventing our
food system. Forging healthier, sustainable alternatives, they offer a
practical vision of our food and our planet?s future. Fresh empowers
us to realize that our individual actions in fact do matter! Free and
open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.