[Peace] Record AOTA at 2pm, not 1pm, on Tuesday

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 28 10:25:48 CDT 2009

This week's edition of "AWARE on the Air" will be recorded at 2pm (not the usual
1pm) in the UPTV studios (aka the Urbana City Council chambers).

Members and friends of AWARE are invited to take part, just as if it were an
AWARE meeting.

We spend an hour of unrehearsed time discussing the US government's invasion &
occupation of the Middle East, from Palestine to Pakistan -- and the opposition
to it, both locally and nationally, from American citizens like us who are
appalled at the government's betrayal of our democratic principles.

The program will be cable cast on channel 6 at 10pm that evening. --CGE