[Peace] Really Really Free Market and Food Not Bombs Saturday October 10

St. Jude Catholic Worker stjudecatholicworker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:09:30 CDT 2009

The Really Really Free Market is a festival where no money is exchanged, no
bartering or trading takes place. Everything is free. The community is
invited to bring under-used items (like that skateboard in your attic or
sewing kit you never use) and skills and services (think: free back-rubs and
bike tune-ups) and give them away. Food Not Bombs will be serving free food.
The Really Really Free Market will happen on Saturday October 10th from 3 to
7 pm at Westside Park in Champaign. Everyone is welcome to a party where
there's no distinction between those that have and those in need. And of
course, the event is really really free.

Please spread the word about the Really Really Free Market and Food Not
Bombs. We can always use volunteers for FNB, collecting food, helping
prepare it. We need people to participate to make these events successful
and consistent.

For more info contact, foodnotbombs.cu at gmail.com

St. Jude Catholic Worker
317 S. Randolph St.