[Peace] invite a conference attender to dinner Saturday, April 10th, around 6:30pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:49:36 CDT 2010

You are cordially invited to invite a peace conference attender to
dinner Saturday, April 10th, around 6:30pm

This coming weekend is the conference at the IMC. The conference is
the Illinois Coalition for Justice Peace and the Environment.

Many of the attendees are from out-of-town. The conference ends around
6:30 pm on Saturday. Around 8pm, there will be some musical
entertainment at the IMC.

We (AWARE), as the hometown hosts to this conference, would like to
encourage the local peace activists to grab some out-of-towners and
head for dinner.

General Plan:
Come to the IMC around 6:30pm on Saturday, April 10th, 2010.
Join others.
Head to a restaurant.
Eat. Converse.
In solidarity.

Related to this invitation, I am compiling a list of restaurants near
the IMC. If you have a favorite place, write it up and send it to me.
The kind of information I am looking for:
* name of the restaurant
* address
* type of food
* reasons you like the place (a short review may be what I am talking about).

believed to be clean.