[Peace] Can you house an activist Friday night for ICJPE conference visitors?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 4 22:46:39 CDT 2010

For the IL Coalition for Justice/Peace/Environment (icjpe.org) conference
this coming weekend 4/9-10, we hope to get a bunch of out-of-town visitors.
Conference:
    http://icjpe.org/conference/

Many will rent hotel rooms, but some will be of modest means,
and might appreciate a spare bed or a couch to sleep on.
Most would probably just stay over Friday night 4/9;
a few might also wish to stay over Sat. night 4/10.

Do you have a space to house a visitor?
If so please let us know -- either write back to me, or to:
	roomsandridesIL at icjpe.org

Thanks!

believed to be clean.