[Peace] consider your Saturdays / staffing the AWARE table at Farmer's Market

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:44:12 CDT 2010

Peace,

Consider your Saturdays.

Staffing the AWARE table at Farmer's Market is incredibly difficult,
according to Stuart Levy who acted as recruiter for last year's
tabling.

Before we commit to having a weekly presence at the Farmer's Market,
the old recruiter says, "We need a list of people who care a whole
awful lot."

Will you sit at the table? Will you engage people in conversation,
those who agree and those who disagree with you? Will you risk?

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better. It's not." - The Lorax (1971), Dr. Seuss

--  karen medina

believed to be clean.