[Peace] NCB: Activist Efforts in C-U WRC Student Highlight

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 23:01:51 CDT 2010

Max, this is wonderfully written! I'm so impressed by how dedicated you are
to getting your voice heard and speaking for justice! Thank you for sharing
it with me. I'm sharing it with the WRC staff, volunteers, C-U activist
groups, and my personal friends. Please enjoy, everyone. One of our
wonderful Women's Resources Center students continues in his effort to raise
awareness of social justice in C-U.

--
Kind regards,

Rachel Storm
B.A. Transnational Gender Politics
Program Coordinator, UIUC Women's Resources Center
The Women's Resources Center
703 S. Wright Street, Champaign, IL 61820
MC-302
(217) 333-3137 (office phone)
(217) 333-7366 (fax)
(630) 677-7219 (cell)