[Peace] AWARE table at Farmer's market to disappear?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 19 22:58:27 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 08:52:47PM -0500, Anthony Pomonis wrote:
> I can take the earliest shift on most Saturdays...even if work gets really
> hairy I can still cover from 8 am to 8:45.

This is great!  Especially for the first shift, which is the least appealing.
Thanks, Tony, and thanks to all of you who are signing up.

With so many willing people AWARE can be at the Market every week!
We will register for that.

For the first week, May 1st, I think we have at least
   8:00 - 9:20 Carl Estabrook
   9:20 - 10:40 Ron Szoke
  10:40 - noon  Stuart (and Carl offers to come by at noon to pick up)
and if anyone else would like to be there for any of those shifts
that'd be cool too.

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:57 PM, <rlangenh at illinois.edu> wrote:
>
> > I would regret your dropping out.  Ralph Langenheim
> >
> > --
> > believed to be clean.

> --
> believed to be clean.