[Peace] Health and Community Action Fair: Please Forward Widely

Katherine Lieder klieder at patchadams.org
Mon Apr 19 15:41:17 CDT 2010

*Health and Community Action Fair  *
Taking care of your health and the health of your family…

April 24, 2010
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Independent Media Center
202 S. Broadway, Urbana, IL
Sponsored by the Gesundheit! Institute

Learn about local free clinics & health care
justice projects and get involved!
Featuring:
• The Campaign for Better Health Care
• Hope Community Health Center Free Clinic
• Avicenna Community Health Center Free Clinic
• Champaign County Christian Health Center Free Clinic
• Common Ground Food Coop on Eating Healthy on a Budget
• Saving our Lives Hear Our Truths on Teenage Health and Wellness
Learn about local free clinics & health justice projects and get involved!

believed to be clean.