[Peace] Fw: Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving 2010

Nora Whipple dance_mystic_man at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 14:05:13 CST 2010

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, Nora Whipple <carbenmommy at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Nora Whipple <carbenmommy at yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving 2010
To: "Jerry Carden" <jcarden at uiuc.edu>, carters at legis.state.la.us, champags at legis.state.la.us, chaneyb at legis.state.la.us, "Charles" <otto.charles at gmail.com>, charlie.crist at eog.myflorida.com, Charlotte.Johnson at la.gov, Chauncey.McElwee at la.gov, Christie.Hollins at la.gov, "Beth Cobb" <bcobb at law.uiuc.edu>
Cc: "Rory Colgan" <rorycol123 at yahoo.com>, "Fred UUFA Collins" <fredlc54 at aol.com>, "Harry Connick Jr." <info at wilkinsmanagement.com>, connickp at legis.state.la.us, cortezp at legis.state.la.us, Coulson at ilga.gov, cromerg at legis.state.la.us, dan at rep-danbrady.com, danahaym at legis.state.la.us, dance_mystic_man at yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 1:37 PM

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, Nora Whipple <carbenmommy at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Nora Whipple <carbenmommy at yahoo.com>
To: "Ritney Bay" <ritneybay at hotmail.com>, "Dan Beiser" <dvbeiser at sbcglobal.net>, Bernell.Cook at la.gov, Bertha.Beard at la.gov, Betsy.Delahaye at la.gov, biff007 at peoplepc.com, billiotr at legis.state.la.us, bjwhite at uiuc.edu, "Sherry UUFA Blodgett" <sherryblodgett at wildblue.net>, bmiller at uua.org
Cc: bob at pritchardstaterep.com, Bonnie.Boulton at la.gov, Brenda.Neff at la.gov, briandolinar at gmail.com, "Teri Brickey" <teribrickey at gmail.com>, "Susan Broadway" <walsue at aol.com>, bsinkford at uua.org, bumpsalot45 at yahoo.com, burfordr at legis.state.la.us,
 burnsh at legis.state.la.us
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 1:35 PM

--- On Thu, 12/9/10, Nora Whipple <carbenmommy at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Nora Whipple <carbenmommy at yahoo.com>
Subject: Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving 2010
To: abramson at legis.state.la.us, adleyr at legis.state.la.us, aettien at uua.org, ahoney at legis.state.la.us, alarioj at legis.state.la.us, "Michael Allen" <magician at u.washington.edu>, amedeej at legis.state.la.us, "Carol Ammons" <livingsouljc at comcast.net>, Andrea.Thompson at la.gov, Angela.Tyrone at la.gov
Cc: armesj at legis.state.la.us, asjc67 at yahoo.com, auberte at legis.state.la.us, "AWARE" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>, "Peter Bacho" <prba at u.washington.edu>,
 badonb at legis.state.la.us, "Elinore UUFA Baker" <bluebird894 at juno.com>, Barbara.Foster at la.gov,
 barrast at legis.state.la.us, "Marlin UUFA Basco" <heymarlin at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, December 9, 2010, 1:32 PM

As most of you know, this is that yearly
 sending that reminds us just what is worth fighting for as well as for those to let me know to either keep their names upon my email list, or to delete them.  Remember I love you all, and wars are never needed unless it is to take an evil man out of power.
NEW

Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving 2010
The day before Thanksgiving South Korea was
 jammed. ...and now thanks to Obama, we're now worse than France."We stand shoulder to shoulder with our close ally."while our troops are spread out too thin, look at a map.
...and thus brings on round two because we have nothing better to
 dothan to
 find out who still pines for bin Laden or US.Our tanks, our trucks, our ammunition still remain out of dateand our used by our suckers who sit in the desert and wait.
"Poppies,
 Poppies, Poppies will make them sleepy.""heroin, heroin,
 heroin will kill all our addicts."  So forget the DEA and TSA need our reservists and NG to help out at home.
"Good GOD, they've all
 become 'Lil Abners.""Kill, kill, kill
 faster pussy cat kill, kill, kill, kill."So
 this is Christmas who cares if were safe.Just
 put us all in cars to be submerged in water.
Let city officials pocket escape moneythat were the PEOPLE's property of New Orleansboth
 before and after Katrina hit and while the living dead drifted though out the city.
On Palin, on Johnson, on Bush Sr. and Junior.
On Reagan, on Nixon and both Kennedies.On McCarthy, on Carter and even dear Hilary.On Elizabeth II, but not on dear Bill.   Ever wonder why social security is almost extinct,and why I sing so proudly about Edelweiss?Ever wonder why Disney wanted Santa's
 job to protect our children from a demon such as Hermes?
Sonar, radar, agent orange and atomic bombs.I could list our stupidity on and
 on and onconcerning the manipulation
 of our white brothers.The Marijuana Tax Act, Huxley Leary and Mrs. Bobby.
"Have yourself a merry little Christmas now.""Christmas,
 Christmas, Christmas, Christmas" and Charlene
 Baltimore."Yes, I'm a Mormon.  That's why I just smoked a packof Newports and drank three vodka tonics ."  See Mitch fly.
"Jingle
 bells, jingle bells, jingle all the
 way.""You just gonna stand there and watch me burn?""You just gonna stand there and hear me cry?"That's alright most men don't care if Joe lives or dies.
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas."  Sang Joe as he was bombed."'And may all your
 Christmases be white, Jingle and Jangle."Snow Miser and Heat Miser care nothing about you.Buhlzwerge, buhlzwerge are exactly what you are.
Courtney did it, that damn Jezebel.
  Poor Kurt, poor kurt.Ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, and a big no way!What is a nation to do when the Right to Life takes over a nation of people's Right to Die?
"To save us all form Satan's power.  Comfort and joy.""Oh tidings of comfort and joy," if the drug you can afford.Huxley, Leary, Bobby's wife, brother and himself.Get it?  Got it?  You are worth
 the pan upside your heads.
 I know that you hear me as I fly out of sight,
"That's right white girls that's just what you do, stick 'em in you before you stick 'em in the ground
 to collect
 their cash!"Oh bugger, oh bugger and, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.Merry Christmas to all Nazis and Santa Clause
 too!