[Peace] Jeshaun in court Wednesday

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:10:11 CST 2010

Everybody - don't forget Jeshaun's hearing on Wedneday, Feb. 17.
We'll be holding a press conference in the Champaign County courthouse at
2pm
delivering the petition signatures we've collected
and the hearing is at 2:45 in Courtroom C.

Also, tune in to Prof. Antonia Darder's show on Radio Liberacion covering
the Kiwane Carrington case
with an interview with Deborah Thomas, at whose home Kiwane was killed, and
Kerry Pimblott, who responds to the State's Attorney's report.

The program is available online for distribution on both mp3 and wave-file
format off the Liberacion! website:

http://www.radioliberacion.org/audio/Kiwane2.mp3

As well as a mp3 file that is available at:

http://www.radioliberacion.org/audio/Kiwane2.wmv

--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.