[Peace] War Causes Poverty in America -- March 20 antiwar rally in Aurora, IL

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 16 08:30:53 CST 2010

[This and several other March 20 events around the state
 are posted by members of IL Coalition for Justice, Peace & Environment]

ACTION URL: http://icjpe.org/actions/?id=4085

ACTION NAME: Rally-7th Annversary of Iraq War

DATES: Mar  20, 2010 through Mar  20, 2010

ORGANIZATION: APJ (Aurora Peace and Justice)

Aurora's action group for community, not War, Invites You to a
Peace Rally, Hear Informative  speakers
March 20, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.
On the Illinois Street Bridge
(At the war memorial between Lake & Broadway)
Aurora, IL

 We The People can force Congress to
STOP FUNDING WAR!

  *	 Fund community needs
  *	jobs, education, healthcare, etc.
  *	rebuild our communities' infrastructure
  *	Sustainable Development: renewable energy
  *	affordable housing: Housing for homeless families

We will never accomplish any of these things until we love peace better than war.

Email:    aurorapeacenjustice at gmail.com
 Phone: (630) 566-7210
Address: Aurora Peace & Justice, P.O. Box 516, Aurora, IL  60507
Join our group listserv:   apnj at googlegroups.com

believed to be clean.