[Peace] Meeting time for Anti-war coalition

Jesse Phillippe japhillippe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:47:34 CST 2010

In an effort to find a workable time for a city-wide Anti-war coalition
meeting, I have narrowed it down to either 5 pm on Fridays or 12 noon on
Saturdays.  This email is going out to the groups that are likely to be more
centrally involved in the process of organizing a March 18th demonstration
and other events along the way.  Please let me know what time you think is
best, so I can then send out a wider email announcing the meeting.

in solidarity,
Jesse

believed to be clean.