[Peace] [Fwd: Interfaith Panel Discussion Series 2010, Session Three]

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:56:38 CST 2010

Paul Weichsel has right-wing views on Israel-Palestine, but on the
implicit topic of this panel - Jews, Christians, and Muslims getting
along in the U.S. - he is a potential force for good.

Since Jews, Christians, and Muslims getting along in the U.S. - in
particular, making America a safe space for Muslims - is also an
important cause, I think this is a worthy effort.

Also, the more we make America a safe space for Muslims, the more
Muslims in the U.S. will feel confident in speaking out about
Israel-Palestine, so perhaps the one cause will contribute to the
other.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:21 AM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Yeah, people like that should only appear on panels sponsored by AWARE,
> right?
>
> Morton K. Brussel wrote:
>>
>> Friendship with apologist for Israel's crimes Paul Weichsel?  Disgusting!
>> --mkb
>>
>> On Feb 22, 2010, at 10:35 PM, C. G. Estabrook wrote:

Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Change.org: End the war in Afghanistan
Timeline for Withdrawal and Political Negotiations
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/end_the_war_in_afghanistan_establish_a_timeline_for_withdrawal_and_begin_political_negotiations

believed to be clean.