[Peace] peace demonstration next Saturday / March marks 7th year in Iraq

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:46:43 CST 2010

Next Saturday is the monthly peace demonstration from 2-4 pm
March 6, 2010
Be there! The corner of Neil Street and Main Street in downtown Champaign.

March marks the 7th year Iraq, the US occupation of.
We need a flier for the March 6th demonstration. Want to help?

-- karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and
the ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)
A third gift is the ability to laugh. (Jenifer, a friend)

believed to be clean.