[Peace] Please help!! Meeting to plan Peace Program is 3p Sun Jan 3

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 23:57:17 CST 2010

Peace-loving Friends,
Several 'AWARE Films' members have started organizing a Peace Program to be held at 2p on Sun, Jan 17th (the day before the MLK holiday) at the Ch Public Library. A gratifying number of local musicians, dancers, visual artists and spoken word participants of all ages have agreed to share their talents on the theme of Peace. It promises to be a joyful, friendly, and fun afternoon.

If this is something you'd like to help plan, please come to my house (503 Hessel Blvd, C) at 3p on Sunday, January 3rd. We're looking for input (rather than grunt work), so please attend if you possibly can, or e-me yr suggestions re how best to structure and (especially) publicize the Program.

And again, if you or yr friends or family members would like to participate in the Program yrselves, please let me know that as well.
Many thanks.
 --Jenifer  252-2803