[Peace] AWARE MLK peace demonstration THIS Saturday, 2-4pm, downtown Champaign

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:35:04 CST 2010

AWARE warmly invites you to a special peace demonstration THIS coming
Saturday (16 January 2010).
In honor of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday (he was born 15 January,
1929), we will join in peace, on the street (downtown Champaign on the
corner of Neil Street and Main Street).

Our normal monthly demonstration was cancelled earlier this month
because of bone-chilling temperatures. This weekend is expected to be
more temperate.

Come! Spread peace! This is a very special event!

-- karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and
the ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)
A third gift is the ability to laugh. (Jenifer, a friend)

believed to be clean.