[Peace] {Filename?} Public i/WRFU Fundraiser this Monday, Jan. 25 at Clark Bar

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:53:24 CST 2010

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (2010_01.web.pdf).
Warning: Please read the "Chambana-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Greetings all.

The *Public i *newspaper and WRFU 104.5, Radio Free Urbana would like to
invite you to a fundraiser Monday night, Jan. 25, 6-9pm.
It will be held at the Clark Bar (formerly Nargile) at 207 Clark St. in
Champaign.
We're asking for a $2 donation at the door and encouraging folks to bring a
dish for a potluck, although no one will be turned away.
We are raising funds to pay for our AmeriCorps volunteer, who has already
been a big boost of energy for both groups.
And WRFU is continuing to raise funds to raise the tower for wider CU
broadcast range.
The IMC is celebrating 10 years of Indymedia in Champaign-Urbana and we hope
you can join us to help us make another 10 years a reality!

For the latest issue of the *Public i*, featuring the all-new coverage in
the Kiwane Carrington shooting, see the attached PDF.

Peace, BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.