[Peace] Fw: Dances of Universal Peace 2/7 - 2-4 @ Channing-Murray

Sharon Monday-Dorsey smondaydorsey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 11:46:37 CST 2010

Greetings: There are two upcoming programs at Channing-Murray for your information/participation and to forward to interested groups/individuals. The Dances for Universal Peace on Feb. 7th is a follow up to the One Light, Many Lamp Program held in Oct. at St. Pat's, in Urbana. A couple from Bloomington-Normal will lead the program. Thanks for your support. Sharon

believed to be clean.