[Peace] February 10, 7-9pm Cafe Intifada

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:11:17 CST 2010

Students for Justice in Palestine invite you to Cafe Intifada.
We should co-sponsor! And perform!

Cafe Intifada ("Cafe Resistance")
Feb. 10th from 7-9PM
Courtyard Cafe, University of Illinois Illini Union; 1401 W Green St.
Urbana, IL 61801

--
Have you heard about our Cafe Intifada? Are you interested in
co-sponsoring or having members from your organization perform a
Cafe Intifada ("Cafe Resistance")
Feb. 10th from 7-9PM
Courtyard Cafe, Union
Kind Regards,