[Peace] Lawn signs: "War Is Not The Answer", from Friends Committee for National Legislation

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 23 02:50:40 CDT 2010

As the wars go on... is that anti-war sign on your lawn crumbling with age?

We have a bundle of "War Is Not The Answer" lawn signs from
the Friends Committee for National Legislation,
   http://fcnl.org/

We'll have these at the Farmer's Market.

They're blue with white design, in plastic, with a wire frame
for lawn mounting.  You can see how they look at the top
of the fcnl.org web page, or at:
   http://www.fcnl.org/forms/forms.php?type=wina

FCNL asks a $5 donation for each sign.   You can take a sign from us for free
and send them the money, or, pay us and we'll pay them.

believed to be clean.