[Peace] Radio show on local prison reform

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:03:53 CDT 2010

The Public i is now hosting a radio hour titled "The Writer's Block" on WRFU
104.5 from 4:30 - 5:30 pm.
On Thursday, June 24, we will be doing a program on local efforts at prison
reform with Ann Hettinger, Barbara Kessel, Judith Pond, and Sarah Ross.
We will be talking about prison libraries, Tamms, and a new program called
Reading Reduces Recidivism.
For an article about Tamms by inmate Joe Dole, see page six of the May issue
of the Public i:

http://publici.ucimc.org/may10.pdf

We will also be publishing an article about the cutting of prison libraries
in the Summer issue.

Peace, BD
--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.