[Peace] Come demonstrate against war this Saturday, 2-4pm, Main & Neil

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 4 11:57:28 CST 2010

Date: Saturday, March 6th
Time: 2:00-4:00pm
Place: Main and Neil, downtown Champaign

Later this month will be the 7th anniversary of the US invasion of Iraq.

How many times in those 7 years -- or the 8.5 years in Afghanistan -- have we
been told that our troops can be brought back home, it'll just take another
18 months to "stabilize" the country?

How similar is the line our government and media feed us today about Iran
to what we were told before the invasion of Iraq in 2002-3?

Please join us in demonstrating against the wars.   Bring a sign or use one of ours.

There will *also* be a 7th-anniversary demonstration on campus: