[Peace] Congressman Johnson Rally // Karl Rove Rally// Conference call Tuesday

Jim Duffett jduffett at cbhconline.org
Mon Mar 15 09:30:45 CDT 2010

Hi:
Several things:

1) Health Care Rally for Health Care Reform - this Thursday at
Congressman Johnson's Champaign office.

Rally for Reform!
Join us in a unified voice to let Congressman Johnson know that he
must support small businesses and families, and NOT the big profits
of the insurance company gained by abusing consumers!

When:  Thursday, March 18th at 5:30pm.
Where:  Congressman Johnson's Champaign Office, 2004 Fox Drive,
Champaign IL
Bring a pair of shoes to demand that Congressman Johnson try "walking
in our shoes" before he makes a final decision to side with the
unfair insurance industry.  Or bring a "message in a bottle"- write a
message demanding that Congressman Johnson support health care reform
and put it in a medicine bottle.  We will deliver these to
Congressman Johnson's office.

Why:  A final vote on health care reform is within days.  Congressman
Johnson has been privileged to receive taxpayer health care for
decades but he refuses to give the taxpayers the same opportunity
that we give him.  No wonder the American people have lost trust in
politicians like Congressman Johnson.  Now that there's an
opportunity to help seniors, small businesses, and families,
Congressman Johnson turns his back on the people he was elected to
represent and instead, sides with big insurance companies that are
making record profits by abusing Americans.

Enough is Enough.  NO MORE "privilege class" for members of
Congress.  Current legislation will provide security to the millions
with insurance and to the millions without insurance!
Our time is NOW and we won't be silenced!
If you can attend, please email me at jkalipeni at cbhconline.org.
_______________
Sound the Alarm for health care justice.
_______________
Donate now to our efforts.  Your donation will be doubled!

Campaign for Better Health Care
Central/Statewide
44 East Main St., Suite 414
Champaign, IL 61820-3642
(v) 217-352-5600
(f) 217-352-5688
e-mail: cbhc-cu at cbhconline.org
Chicago
1325 S. Wabash, Suite 305
Chicago, IL 60605-2504
(v) 312-913-9449
(f) 312-913-9559
e-mail: cbhc-chi at cbhconline.org
Helpline
1-888-544-8271
Website: www.cbhconline.org

2) Conference Call for Rally this Saturday - Karl Rove and others:
If there are others that you feel should  be on this call, please
feel free to forward it to others.

Conference Details