[Peace] Fwd: Illinois Students and Safe Haven Members Unite!

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:36:46 CDT 2010

Passing it on... BD

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily Floess <floess at illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 2:27 AM
Subject: Illinois Students and Safe Haven Members Unite!
To: Brian Dolinar <briandolinar at gmail.com>

Hi Brian!

I just wanted to let you know that we're having the Safe Haven - UIUC
students event again!

I don't know if you would be able to spread this around?

Thanks!

Emily

Hello Everyone!

Attached is a flyer for an opportunity to meet and communicate with
the progressive homeless community of Champaign Urbana. Safe Haven is
a group of homeless people who came together for their safety, and to
enable them to advocate for their rights.  This will be an opportunity
to ask them questions, and learn about how their community has
progressed over this past year.

Hope to see you there!

Emily

--