[Peace] TOMORROW: Five Minute Feminist Film Festival

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 30 13:17:37 CDT 2010

Please forward widely! Reminder! Bring your friends, residents, students,
and families!

*The Women's Resources Center presents the First Annual*
Five Minute Feminist Film Festival
Where: ARC (Activities and Recreational Center), Multipurpose Room #6
WHEN: TOMORROW, Wednesday March 31st, 2010
TIME: 7PM
*Simply walk in and tell the deskperson that you're there for the film
festival. FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

The Women's Resources Center is hosting our first annual Five Minute
Feminist Film Festival, a collection of student films all under 5 minutes in
length that each---in their own way--challenge viewers to think about themes
related to gender, feminism, and social justice!Films will be introduced by
the filmmakers and music played during our intermission! Please come join in
the festivities! We will be serving popcorn, soda, and feature a Q and A and
mixer with the filmmakers after the show! Bring your friends! This event is
open to the public and all FREE!

--
Kind regards,

Rachel Storm
B.A. Transnational Gender Politics
Program Coordinator, UIUC Women's Resources Center
The Women's Resources Center
703 S. Wright Street, Champaign, IL 61820
MC-302
(217) 333-3137 (office phone)
(217) 333-7366 (fax)
(630) 677-7219 (cell)

--
Kind regards,

Rachel Storm
B.A. Transnational Gender Politics
Program Coordinator, UIUC Women's Resources Center
The Women's Resources Center
703 S. Wright Street, Champaign, IL 61820
MC-302
(217) 333-3137 (office phone)
(217) 333-7366 (fax)
(630) 677-7219 (cell)