[Peace] Fwd: [Discuss] [sf-core] Fwd: yesterday's article on massive racial inequality in wealth

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Sun May 23 12:01:55 CDT 2010

Even t hough I was a bit weary of this discussion after researching
and teaching in these areas, both in the US and in other countries,
for almost 40 years, I was going to enter into it.  But I don't need
to now, just to say that I think this statement by Marti hits the
nail on the head with clarity of thought and with that wonderful gift
of succinctness.  How refreshing!
Belden

Begin forwarded message:

believed to be clean.