[Peace] Fw: No JwJ Meeting This Saturday -- Re-Scheduled -- Dec. 4

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 09:01:58 CDT 2010

-- On Fri, 11/5/10, Ricky Baldwin <baldwinricky at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Ricky Baldwin <baldwinricky at yahoo.com>
Subject: No Meeting This Saturday -- Re-Scheduled -- Dec. 4
To: "central il jwj" <CentralILJwJ at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, November 5, 2010, 8:58 AM

At the last JwJ meeting the Steering Committee decided to hold one single combined Nov-Dec meeting on Dec. 4.

Dec. 4
10AM-12PM
IEA on Clear Lake

The next regularly scheduled meeting would fall on a weekend that many folks would be away or unavailable, and the same for December's regular meeting.  I agreed to put out an emil notice, which I should have already done - sorry.  Various dates were discussed at the meeting, and I believe there has been some confusion about it.  Belden in particular asked me to send this message because he had told some folks the wrong date.  Others were unsure what we decided.  Hope this clears it up.  See you all Dec. 4!

(I will send out a reminder before then.)

Thanks for all you do!

In Solidarity,
Ricky Baldwin
SEIU 73