[Peace] Take part in "AWARE On The Air" tomorrow

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 15 17:00:27 CST 2010

"AWARE On The Air" - AWARE's weekly cable television program - will be recorded
tomorrow at 1pm in the Urbana City Council Chambers (aka the Urbana Public
Television studios).

Members of AWARE (MOAs) and Friends of AWARE (FOAs) are invited to take part.
The program is a semi-round table discussion of the present state of AWARE's
concerns. (The table is semi-round.)  You can come and sit in - and then take
part if you wish; and if not, not.

Each week we present an account of the US government's wars, notably the
invasion & occupation of the Middle East, from Palestine to Pakistan - and of
the opposition to them, both locally and nationally, from American citizens like
us who are appalled at our government's betrayal of its democratic principles.

The program is cablecast on channel 6 at 10pm Tuesday nights.

Past programs are posted to the AWARE Facebook page.