[Peace] THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED (full documentary)

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 10:42:55 CDT 2010

After seeing SOUTH OF THE BORDER, I was eager to see THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED -- I'd wanted to see it when I heard about it years ago but had forgotten about as time passed. I asked CPL to get me the DVD, was told it hadn't been released on DVD. Today, looking for more info, I found the full 75- minute documentary! A wonderful film, a bit fuzzy on full screen, incldg its subtitles, but the audio is clear, and half of the film is narrated in English by its Irish filmmakers. This made my day and I hope it makes yours!!http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5832390545689805144# --Jenifer