[Peace] country-wide protest against the FBI raids / Monday, 4:30pm / I-72 University Avenue, and N. Country Fair Dr.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 22:20:07 CDT 2010

Okay, we're doing it. Monday, September 27, 4:30pm we are having a
local demonstration, joining the nation-wide demonstration against the
FBI raids on peace activists in Minnesota and Chicago.

The FBI does have an office in Champaign.
2117 W Park Court
Champaign, IL	 61821-2986
(West of Mattis, just west of the Snucks shopping center) see the map

Possible interesting idea: since the building is down a street where
nobody goes, yet it is really close to Interstate 72, we could have
the demonstration right there on I-72/University Ave,  first stop
light before people get into town. Corner of N. Country Fair Dr and
I-72 eastbound.

Possible interesting message:
You are entering a town with an active Peace Movement.
Everyone welcome, including the FBI.

Spread the word. FAST.

The map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?key=ABQIAAAAU85ObwpHaQwS-qYBWeeflBS2gtc9xxfbLvJDJoeGQ0y6TMbUjRQGH_4Ekkr-c1gGutkYXAf7994-EA&mapclient=jsapi&ie=UTF8&ll=40.119992,-88.284631&spn=0.019592,0.03592&t=h&z=15